Plotter system

but people rub me the wrong way sometimes.

[*]326818

A massage gets you rubbed in the right way... great stress reliever... hmmm, there's seems to be a connection between being rubbed the wrong way and being rubbed the right way. :spit:lol2

but I feel no need to justify our plotter use to anyone.  you don't like 'em...don't get one.

[*]326819

It's the savvy biz persons who are open to all new ideas of profitting... :lol2 I was one of those biz people who didn't remain open to new ideas and look where it got me... having no business tinting windows... pardon the pun! :bingo:lol2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  but people rub me the wrong way sometimes.

[*]326818

A massage gets you rubbed in the right way... great stress reliever... hmmm, there's seems to be a connection between being rubbed the wrong way and being rubbed the right way. :lol2:lol2

but I feel no need to justify our plotter use to anyone.  you don't like 'em...don't get one.

[*]326819

It's the savvy biz persons who are open to all new ideas of profitting... :lol2 I was one of those biz people who didn't remain open to new ideas and look where it got me... having no business tinting windows... pardon the pun! :lol6:lol2

[*]326871

:lol2:lol2

look where it got me... having no business tinting windows... pardon the pun! :lol2? :lol2

[*]326871

:lol2:lol2

[*]326926

well theres your answer right there for a you smart investors :lol2

[*]326935

:lol6:lol2

Archived