Tint Brand recommendations?

Guest axleback

Guest axleback

Hi all. First time posting on this site. I'm considering starting my freelance tinting business and was wondering what tint manufacturers all you professionals would recommend? I heard from a couple tinters in my area that SolarGard and Madico are pretty good brands. What do you guys think? Any good sites you can point me to for purchasing these films?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all.  First time posting on this site.  I'm considering starting my freelance tinting business and was wondering what tint manufacturers all you professionals would recommend?  I heard from a couple tinters in my area that SolarGard and Madico are pretty good brands.  What do you guys think?  Any good sites you can point me to for purchasing these films?

[*]326271

It must be Your own choise...SOMEBODY LIKE IT HOTT....In reality film choise consist from many poins:

1. How easy for You to install this film.

2. How easy in Your area to nuy this film.

3. How good is customer support.

4. Price

Only U can choose what You want

P.S. Sorry my english is not so good, that's why may be You won't understand all my ideas :lol6

Leo nailed it...

Look at the value of the overall package you are committing to do business with... long term.

Even with my 25+ years in the industry I could not convince you to buy the stuff I favor... you find the glove that fits your individual needs. :lol6

Leo nailed it...

Look at the value of the overall package you are committing to do business with... long term.

Even with my 25+ years in the industry I could not convince you to buy the stuff I favor... you find the glove that fits your individual needs. :lol6

[*]326299

I think no other answer on such question..Somebody likes Blondes, somebody NOT.....

This question sounds like: WHAT DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO DRINK TONIGHT - VODKA, BEER or VINE?

Guest tintgod
what metint said :DD  whatever fits your needs.  I buy super magnum condoms and TINT buys slender regulars....if he used what I use his shiat would fall off and get the chick pregnant so what works for me would not work for him.

:lol6  :lol2  :DD  :lol2  :lol2  :lol2

[*]326305

:lol2:lol2:cool

what metint said :cool  whatever fits your needs.  I buy super magnum condoms and TINT buys slender regulars....if he used what I use his shiat would fall off and get the chick pregnant so what works for me would not work for him.

:lol2  :lol6  :lol2  :DD  :lol2  :lol2

[*]326305

:lol2 oh shiat...'bout lost my coffee on that one. :lol2

Guest axleback

Wow. Talk about fast response. I wasn't expecting that many replies this early in the morning. Thanks for not flaming the newbie on that question. I did enjoy how the thread progressed at the end. Gave me a good laugh.

So the main point is, use whatever works best for you but stay away from that Gila crap. Thanks again guys!

Archived