Business insurance - two businesses - ??

I have two business.. one is the tinting, which is picking up but still in its early stage (going on 2 years now) and the other is a nite time janitorial business that I've been doing forever.

What I'd like to do is have *one* insurance policy to cover both businesses.

Is that possible?? If not, the only other thing I thought of doing would be forming a new business, say The Roach Group - and have that insured... kindof like a parent company. Of course, I don't even know if that's possible to do....

Any ideas?!?!?

RoAcH

I have two business.. one is the tinting, which is picking up but still in its early stage (going on 2 years now) and the other is a nite time janitorial business that I've been doing forever.

the only other thing I thought of doing would be forming a new business, say The Roach Group

Any ideas?!?!?

RoAcH

[*]326464

:thumb Calling a janitorial/sanitation business the "Roach" group :thumb ...I don't think I'd be calling :thumb

All kidding aside ..one thing about insurance companies is they are pretty clever with soaking you for every move you make...it's not what you own as a business ...but rather WHAT it is you do with a business...so since you aren't changing any elements of risk with the 2 businesses...I can't see it making a difference if you use 1 ,2 or 10 different names...but I could be wrong

We have two business names here, one for my tinting biz and another for the hubby's repair biz. We only have one insurance policy for both, but that's a whole lot easier when both are operating solely at our one shop. If I go out and do flat jobs (which I only do about three/year) I don't know how the insurance company would take it.

We have two business names here, one for my tinting biz and another for the hubby's repair biz.  We only have one insurance policy for both, but that's a whole lot easier when both are operating solely at our one shop.  If I go out and do flat jobs (which I only do about three/year) I don't know how the insurance company would take it.

[*]326723

not very good. at first, then they get used to it, and provide with coverage catogorized as "other" :bingo

Archived