SLAPSHOT the movie

I was reading in FHM/MAXIM or one of those mags, they had the top 20 funnites movies of all time, this movie was like 4 or 5, I have never even heard of it :eyebrows it was nestled right up there with animal house and lots of other funny movies :finger:

Is it funny? anybody remember seeing it :finger:

how young are you guys? It is a classic, I have seen it about ten times. One of Paul Newman's best films. Two thumbs up, it's a must see comedy, rent it now and love the Henson brothers. :lol2

[*]330607

I would have been only 9 or so at the time that movie came out. What gets me is I have seen all the other movies on the list but never even heard of SLAPSHOT :evilgrin

[*]330626

:krazy:krazy:)

I'm in utter shock and amazement you guys havn't seen this movie ..It must be a Canadian thing :)

The equivelent shock factor to a Canadian hearing of someone not seeing this movie would be like an Americian hearing of someone not ever hearing or seeing a movie like To k!ll A Mockingbird or The Sound of Music :evilgrin

Guest thetintshop
an Americian hearing of someone not ever hearing or seeing a movie like To k!ll A Mockingbird or The Sound of Music? :lol

[*]330675

I've never seen either. :evilgrin

slapshot is a classic. :) kinda like napolean dynomite--not funny the first time. kinda funny the second time. really funny the third time. after that, it's freakin hilarious.

"I'M LISTENING TO THE FOCKING SONG!!!!!" :krazy:krazy:lol2:):)

Archived