What do you guys think of this film?

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest MidcoastMW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PREMIUM-WIN...itemZ8008762640

Im going to be tinting some of my friends cars for practice and I dont want that ish fading to purp in 3 months.

I know my tint guy said he used "metalized" tint on my cars and my alero has had the same tint for 5 years now, and it only shows the SLIGHTEST look of fading...( a VERY faint bluish hue, this is on 5 %)

$--- a roll shipped. Is this decent for practice film?? I am going to charge my feinds for materials.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW

ok..................

I dunno why my $$ got edited out? Can someone PM so I know what not to post on this forum?? Thanks.

Im just looking for some feedback on this ebay auction.

Guest MidcoastMW

man, Ive already fu*ked with tha GILA

I want something that is more durable. I dont mind spending a few bux.

Like I said, Im starting to do friends car's and such...I DO NOT wanna use GILA cheap azz @#$%.

I know these questions have been asked 18TRILLION times and Im just another NooB, but can someone shed some light on what that ebay store is selling??

Thanks.

Guest MidcoastMW
you wont find any better on ebay

[*]329334

Ok..well where is a good place, or someone I can call to get some halfway descent film? Im going to need it soon.

you wind up paying as much as you would for entry-level pro film

there are some film slutz in Fl (tinttool.com) selling ebay quality for the cheap

Global, Johnson, Suntek, Solar Gard, Madico, all offer HP

(metallized, Hybrid, high-performance) for not much more than that e- baaahh film

but you need a buisiness licnese

If you just want 1 roll.....e-baaaahhh sig2.gifavG.gif

Archived