New flogger of films

How's this from yesterday? True!

A guy phone flogging that large intestine film that comes out of ones ......

claims in his rant that he doesn't need to offer a labour compensation component to his warranted films because the stuff is so cheap to begin with, therefore there is no reason to do so. :lol2:lol

You get the film and that is suppose to do. :lol

Many tinters are switching to it (he refused to brag whom :lol ) but bagged J, Bek and CP as being too expensive. At this stage they have no "spluttered films," but I wonder if maybe after a few drinks he might have :lol.

Also the film boxes are no longer non-labelled in black with nothing on them. :bingo

Would AIMCAL ever entertain them being in their group with that pedigree? :lol

It makes you wonder just where these people get off on this importing? Who would seriously consider buying this gear? Well I know one mob....the hacker Vit who had his Mazda 3 disastrously tinted a few days back.

Devil :lol2

There is a lot of it around in Queensland (Large Intestine film) It just goes to prove the old saying "you get what you pay for". I have used it on behalf of a couple of companies up here, it really is :gasp film.

I dont think it does our industry any favours to use such a poor quality product. Would'nt :p1ss on that stuff if it was on fire!!

Hey Devil did the poo film pusher sound like a "used car salesman"? :please:barf:eyebrows:eyebrows:please:spank:spank

There is a lot of it around in Queensland (Large Intestine film) It just goes to prove the old saying "you get what you pay for". I  have  used it on behalf of a couple of companies up here, it really is :spank film.

I dont think it does our industry any favours to use such a poor quality product. Would'nt  :p1ss  on that stuff if it was on fire!!

Hey Devil did the poo film pusher sound like a "used car salesman"? :gasp  :barf  :eyebrows  :eyebrows  :please  :please  :spank

[*]331170

When it's made for single digit pennies/sq ft on the dollar... what would you expect.

Archived