2006 Yaris

Guest Al-tint

Guest Al-tint

Did 4 of these yesterday.

The front doors have a TINY window in them by the mirror. Size is 3.25" wide x 7" tall. They are in a rubber like the back quarter glass and look like the would come out the same way. ( there is a screw at the top rail under the rubber ) They will be a pain for those who tint front doors.

The back glass is really curved but the tint will mold nice around it. Take your time in the top corners and leave extra on the sides when shrinking.

Sorry I did not have my camera but here are some stock pics.

post-11887-1130337163.jpg

post-11887-1130337175.jpg

I'm on my way to the Toyota dealership now to drop of a Camery ..I'll have t ocheck it out ..I'm assuming you prefere tinting the echo over the Yaris..or not too bad :evilgrin

The front doors will suck if you do fronts. We can't here.

[*]330672

I bet that's to keep an eye on all the "shrums" you guys pick from the mountainsides :evilgrin:)

Guest Al-tint
They are ok. The front doors will suck if you do fronts. We can't here.

[*]330672

That eats out of the profits :lol6

[*]330676

Not really, but what it does cut out is the truck/van/suv market.

As for the shrooms, your just jealous. :poke

Finally did my first one of these ..door panels on the 2 front have to come off(can't see how you could do a clean install with them on) and 2 front windows have be heat shrunk..the rest is OK..I would recommend having 2 templates made up for the 2 front little windows and the 2 back quarters for future cars to quicken up the speed a bit :lol6

Archived