2006 XC90

blade

Nice ride. easy to tint. I just tucked the seals. they tucked and untucked nice. I didn't feel like messin with the panels after doing the clearshield on it. :lol the clearshield hood piece was one of the most difficult hoods I've done. :poke and it didn't help it was on black paint. I also did the company logos on it. :lol6

post-13049-1130357435.jpg

post-13049-1130357445.jpg

post-13049-1130357455.jpg

Guest sa tinter
Nice ride.  easy to tint.  I just tucked the seals.  they tucked and untucked nice.  I didn't feel like messin with the panels after doing the clearshield on it.  :lol  the clearshield hood piece was one of the most difficult hoods I've done.  :headbang  and it didn't help it was on black paint.  I also did the company logos on it.  :headbang

[*]330756

Mr Blade - Getting one of these Volvo monsters in for tinting tmorrow. What exactly do you mean by tucking the seals? Ok I understand you didnt remove or loosen any panels - but tucking the seals? Do you just press down the bottom inch of film past the bottom gasket ?

just push the gasket down. tuck it down. with your fingers or a bone or hard card. it'll give you an extra inch to get the film down. when you're done tinting it...heat up the glass and film well then untuck the gasket using a bone or hook tool.

and there's no need to call me MR. blade :bingo

Guest sa tinter
just push the gasket down.  tuck it down.  with your fingers or a bone or hard card.  it'll give you an extra inch to get the film down.  when you're done tinting it...heat up the glass and film well then untuck the gasket using a bone or hook tool.

and there's no need to call me MR. blade  :spit

[*]342946

Thank you so much Mr. ________ ( what should I call you - if not Mr. Blade )

I will surely give this a go. Better get myself a hooker tool!

Archived