2006 XC90

blade

no...you dont need to. do it how ya want. I said it 'gives' you an extra inch to get the film down. meaning you have an extra inch of clearance from felt. I only go down enough so that the film's under the gasket once untucked.

Guest marc@prodrivewales.com

Had one in yesterday. Tops of panels pull back nicely enough to get the rubber out. Only thing I found was that those rear roll ups needed a bit of a dry shrink before installation otherwise got huge fingers!

Guest CZtint

back roll up is curvy, but can wetshrink easy,

and like blade said, do as you want, I personaly dont tuck or remove, just stick conqueror in, as those gaskets are very easy to pull off the glass even with finger

nice and fast job tho, I like them, they look big which equals big money:)

Guest james#70

Panels on these and xc60's etc are all easy to remove, either 2 tprx screws under the handle and then pull panel off from clips, or split handle plastic in 2, then remove 2 torx screws and again pull panel off from clips, 2mins easy

Guest james#70

xc60 is virtually same allthough 2 torx screws are accesable from underneath handle so no need to remove

xc90

pull upwards on handle, might need to put a trim tool in there to get it up, revealing 2 torx screws, undo these

xc90004.jpg

then just pull whole panel off from door card clips, i like to just get my fingers behind a corner and pop off fromt there

xc90002.jpg

Then you can just hang door card and pull out lower door seal, or undo handle clip and electric clips and remove door card completley.

xc90001.jpg

Archived