Nip / Tuck

Guest FilmBlazer

It sucked this week dOOd. Last week was huge and this week was nothing but a huge disappointment. The biz is hurting due to the bad press with "The Carver". It looks like Sean is leaving Christian and the new bisexual partner to run the practice as he pursues a career with the witness protection program for the FBI. $hit is all messed up but you didn't miss anything exciting by any means. Sean's Ex wife is going into biz with some skank w/ HIV who blazes sexual favors for good deals in construction for their new surgical rehabilitation center venture, the worst episode of the season. PS I never expected to be into soap operas, but GD it, I am. I am a bigger fan of Rescue Me, but Nip Tuck is pretty kewl to check on the Tivo.

I saw the last 5 minutes of the show only ..what was with the woman all hacked up on the slab ?

and also what happened to the female detective that was the last victim of the carver? Did she get fixed yet?

I have a feeling that "the carver" is that new partner of Christain's

Glad I didn't miss much ..thanks for the update FB  :thumb

[*]332305

That's what I thought too, but the carver has more height to him then the "new" flake. Bring on Kitt! :nc

I saw the last 5 minutes of the show only ..what was with the woman all hacked up on the slab ?

and also what happened to the female detective that was the last victim of the carver? Did she get fixed yet?

[*]332357

There was no info or anything with her this week? The woman on the slab??? who... the old one? or the de*d blonde???

I have a feeling that "the carver" is that new partner of Christain's

[*]332305

mY girl thinks that too.

[*]332355

I thought it was great two weeks ago when "it" showed up and got the red head!!!!! (the one who faked the initial attack)

Archived