SunGuard window tint

Guest JMass

Sup yall, I am thinking about going with sunguard window tint and was wanting to know if any one who uses it has any suggestions on what to use to match factory windows in like chevy,dodge and fords. If any one has any suggestions please let me know. thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe sungard have a non-metalized range called 'midnight' that matches factory TINT adequately. Its just grey or smoked. Unless its different in the States.

Guest Tint Centre

In the Sun-gard line the shadow I find is a good match to factory shade. It has a lifetime warranty as well against colour stability. If you prefer a metal/dye combo the Nighthawk line is the closest match to the shadow and to factory look. It also has tyhe same lifetime warranty. Hope this helps...

Guest Tint Centre

The diamond warranty is only a warranty the covers 'no fault' damage to the film installed on a vehicle. It is a comprehensive warranty that is covered by the manufacturer. The per car price is around $30.00. The films I mentined both the shadow and nighthawk are good films with good warranty. I am not a Diamond dealer but I do offer a 'in house' no fault warranty on my installs for an additional 30.00 per vehicle. I put this 30.00 into a slush fund in case I have to replace a customers window film due to a scratch or tear, 'no fault.' It is a good way to generate extra revenue. And so far have not had a come back... I install both madico and sun-gard films. Caio

ive used sungard, and think that the 20% shadow matches factory really close. the only fault I have to the shadow line is the 5% looks a little cheap when you are inside the vehicle looking out. it has a blue look to it like the cheap gila film you can get at parts stores.

ive used sungard, and think that the 20% shadow matches factory really close. the only fault I have to the shadow line is the 5% looks a little cheap when you are inside the vehicle looking out. it has a blue look to it like the cheap gila film you can get at parts stores.

[*]334011

is the 20% shadow a lil blue on the inside also or is that just the 5%

Archived