Xacto blade right through my finger...

Yeah.. thats right. It went right through the top of my finger and out the back. I put the knife down, and didnt see it when I went to reach for a squeegee. Next thing I knew... here comes the blood. Im still not sure how the hell I managed that.. but I did. Im attaching pics to see if its purple heart worthy. :dunno

Rich

post-288-1131059655.jpg

Guest RobOnTheCape

But you finished the job right? Was installing some blinds, but had to use a hole saw to recess the electronics into a soffet. The holesaw bit hit a nail, jumped and tore into my finger. Blood everywhere. had to wrap it up and get to the ER. They stiched it up, I was back finishing the job in an hour. But not before getting the blood off of the tiles and grout. Funny how puctures, cuts etc... just seem part of the jobs, and most are shrugged off. Maybe like in medieval times. Lose an arm? Apply some frog gut on it and back to work after a half day recoup.

But you finished the job right? Was installing some blinds, but had to use a hole saw to recess the electronics into a soffet. The holesaw bit hit a nail, jumped and tore into my finger. Blood everywhere. had to wrap it up and get to the ER. They stiched it up, I was back finishing the job in an hour. But not before getting the blood off of the tiles and grout. Funny how puctures, cuts etc... just seem part of the jobs, and most are shrugged off. Maybe like in medieval times. Lose an arm? Apply some frog gut on it and back to work after a half day recoup.

You do know that this thread is almost a year old! :evilgrin

Archived