3M color stable

Guest davesglass&tint

I guess we will just have to wait? If you guys ever come to town come on by 6 years of tinting you havent tinted much I can assure you of that. I have tint FULL TIME since March of 1989. I opened my own store in 1992 if you have any questions ask Senior at Interwest 18002328468 or If anyone knows where Mike Smith is from Sungard he knows me well too from old sungard rep. The Bug we had a few days ago was ok but real dirty and door did not roll up and down. I will get another one. And yes I have tinted alot of VWs period. I could talk to you on phone and tell exatly what to do. I am that confindent. I have trained many guys to install film too. and a few ladies. Infact I have a female that works for me now that is awesome. www.davesglassntint.com

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess we will just have to wait? If you guys ever come to town come on by 6 years of tinting you havent tinted much I can assure you of that. I have tint FULL TIME since March of 1989. I opened my own store in 1992 if you have any questions ask Senior at Interwest 18002328468 or If anyone knows where Mike Smith is from Sungard he knows me well too from old sungard rep. The Bug we had a few days ago was ok but real dirty and door did not roll up and down. I will get another one. And yes I have tinted alot of VWs period. I could talk to you on phone and tell exatly what to do. I am that confindent. I have trained many guys to install film too. and a few ladies. Infact I have a female that works for me now that is awesome. www.davesglassntint.com

I checked out your web site and did not see any F/G pics :coffee .are you still going to put a video up? :coffee

Guest davesglass&tint

That web site is replacing our old one. We have tons and tons of cool Pics we will be adding soon. I will find a Bettle from dealer this coming up week. I will put a video on for you of the bug. We actually plan on putting a few videos of differnt things. We have alot of good times at our shop. I honestlty think the beetle is way easier to do then the old cuttles supreme 4drs 89 90 models and the 89 up berettas. Funny thing is we always took back glass out of both of those cars. Which is easy for us we do glass. Really dont see to many old cars like that anymore. Also the 1971-1976 GM wagons rear Qaurters windows and the Buick Riveria 1970-1973 have done some older cars too in my time. In fact older guys remember years ago we used to do everything in Strips on back windwos and then it went to Butt Splice and in the early 90s We started Heat Shrinking and trust me that was a challenge wet dry wax dryer sheets baby powder funny I have tried all of them. I prefer Dryer sheet Method. Wet shrinking leaves ghost patterns that are very visable with CS fim. Anyways talk later. I WILL HAVE A VIDEO OF BUG SOON!! So the guy with 6 years experience I was you once thought I new everything. I still learn stuff anytime I have a chance. I visit shops when on vacation. I will ask to work for free. I worked at DC auto for free in Vegas Last time and worked with Ethan Milano what a great guy. In fact I trained a guy named Kerry. and showed them how to stick to dot metrix on alot of ford models. They use solar gard film. Which is cool everyone I think has there good and bad points. If you can install good any film can look decent.b Well I gotta get to bed take care and tint those windows.....LOL

Archived