3M color stable

Guest tintslut

YOu guys go ahead and be the lab rats for 3m, How many times before have they said, " not gonna turn purple" . No way for them to assure

that wont happen on a new line of film, especially when they dont even make it themselves. FOR the price, there are much better alternatives

available to the tinter, than an overpriced roll of dyed film :beer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

td what jp says for shrinkingthe cs line , cloadwalker 3m called and came to phoenix to have tinters give the film a try and was a 1/2 day of playing with the film eating lunch and hearing about the new film. they have been to many cities doing this on the west coast. I went cause I wanted to see and learn how to do a bug rear faster and I have to say that I did learn some things, meet some other tinters in this town and hear their perspective on most things like low ballers and new shops in town.

through my local madico dealer I found the guy that does complete bugs in 45 min I need to call my rep and he will introduce me and this guy will do one in front of me, he has been these since they came out so Im sure he's done like 600-1000 he works for a large vw dealer in town and they stick charcool and wvery bug on the lots are tinted. I will post something when I see it.

Guest CloudWalker

WOW that is amazing but I bet you my city is way too small for something like that I would probably have to do some drivin to see something like that. Thanks for the info. :spit

Guest Sprinter

I said 45, the rep bet the whole crew that this guy could'nt do it and the tinter said 30 min and if I do it you take us all to lunch, he bought lunch for 5 people that day and had 4 minutes to spare.

when I see it we will all belive it.

Archived