What am I missing?

Guest 727Capt

Guest 727Capt

Spinner Hub-Caps have been around for a while. I'm an Assistant Scout Master with a Boy Scout Troop in Charlotte. We put them on our Scout Trailer and took it to camp as a joke one year. Wouldn't ya know - they got stolen. Hey thanks for the insight. I guess I didn't think about it too much. I buy quality items for the Jeep (with the exception of my $6 push starter), but I wouldn't purchase and install a lift kit without having a new set of wheels and tires to go with it. I had to laugh this morning on the way into work. I saw an older DSM (Laser I think it was) with a home-grown body kit. The kit looked as if it were viynal sideing spray painted white. It looked good for 100 yards.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My friend's fart-canned honda makes just shy of 700whp, that is what the not so fast guys want to look like,

[*]347846

:gasp alot of the fast import vehicles sound really loud and people want to imitate it on the street without knowing why it sound like that. I have a 90 integra that is somewhat built and has some balls but its loud because its staight piped. but you can tell from the sound which cars is fast the whinning one or the rumbleing one with a low idle.

My friend's fart-canned honda makes just shy of 700whp, that is what the not so fast guys want to look like,

[*]347846

:lol6 alot of the fast import vehicles sound really loud and people want to imitate it on the street without knowing why it sound like that. I have a 90 integra that is somewhat built and has some balls but its loud because its staight piped. but you can tell from the sound which cars is fast the whinning one or the rumbleing one with a low idle.

[*]347869

you kind of have to know what tp listen for. on a v8 its may be about the rumble. but for a high compression honda built for high rpm's, the last thing on his mind is how it sounds. so some of those cars that you say sound like crap, will burn the rice off your girlfriends patty.

Actually this car just makes some really strange scream when he's in boost, 26-27 psi and 9k rpms is a lot of air moving.  Oh, and eat this v8 guys, 30mpg mixed driving.

[*]347977

I got a gti rabbit doing low 6's with no hesitation.

Archived