Sign in to follow this  
tintinater

06? Kia Spectra

I've tinted two of these damn things in the past week, the rear side trim pieces have these hella-pops that are pain in the ass to get out, what in the hell is Kia trying to prove here??

" We can make a back deck that's a pain in the ass, too......der"

I mean really, is all that necessary, it's still just a Kia.....

maybe I'm just talkin' crap here but I do all the tinting for the local Kia dealership and I've never had any problems. :lol

Guest ninjatinter

Man, I we did one the other day. That friggin tail light was put in the car BEFORE the rear window!! I swear!! I didn't see it before the tail light was removed. so I don't know if it was slide-able. But my guy couldn't get it back in there. :thumbdown

So I had to put it back and let me tell ya, that was one toight fit!

maybe I'm just talkin' crap here but I do all the tinting for the local Kia dealership and I've never had any problems.  :thumbdown

[*]352640

Do you know what deck I'm talking about??!! You're kidding...., right?? Or do you cut around the light??(I h@te to admit it, but I thought about it)

Guest Guest

I had the pleasure of tinting an 06' Optima yesterday , pulled headrests and trimmed around brake light . Couldn't for the life of me remove the rear light , pulled the panels . Super ez r&r on those , just a hidden screw on the back doors behind door handle trim . Finally a new car with all phillips screws in the panels . Just a little heads - up on cutting doors , trim a little big as these mothers shift crazy . Really nice car to work on though , pearl paint w/ tan leather inside ! :woowoo

Guest streetsounds

I djust did one the other day and g0t a slammer behind it I think

Guest streetsounds

ok im a lier didnt do one that was an optima