What would you do??

damn president bush has all of you scared and untrusting. I think his fear campaign is werking.

[*]353498

I always have held the position that he is in dire need of a 12-step program... they are know for turning fear into faith... and not blind faith.

I trust all until they give reason not to... when they show themselves, they must earn my trust again.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in what right mind would you trust a complete stranger 

[*]353665

Once upon a time, long, long ago... men (and women) believed there could be such world built on faith in a God of their understanding and their fellow beings, who were presumed to be made in likeness to this God.

Imagine.

in what right mind would you trust a complete stranger 

[*]353665

Once upon a time, long, long ago... men (and women) believed there could be such world built on faith in a God of their understanding and their fellow beings, who were presumed to be made in likeness to this God.

Imagine.

[*]353731

:dunno

you wanna take a vaction? let ur customers know your gone a week or two, and it all be good, faithful customers to your business will wait til you comeback. dont take risk leaving an employee to run ur biz...

I would have fired the employee and the customer :hmmm  if a customer knowingly participated in an underhanded deal there is no way I would ever do business with them again :dunno  that's showing about as much respect for your business as the redneck that comes in wanting double 5.

[*]353821

:lol6:bat

in what right mind would you trust a complete stranger or just an employee with your business just because you want to go on vacation, what else would you expect? something will get lost or go missing one way or another.

[*]353665

Spot on Tint :thumb .....how many times have you heard reference to "a mate got me some film or a mate did it at home or I've got some film here a mate put on but it's too dark?"

The list of statements is never ending and all of it relates to dubious ownership of film.

Devil

Any business owner that thinks his staff are not fleecing him one way or the other is living in Pixieland.

I wouldn't cut any slack with bastards like that regardless of their personal circumstances (ref to Metint's ex-employee) because it's not "fair dinkum" for the next poor boss.

A real devil's anger has got nothing on me when I'm confronted with deliberate theft in any way, shape or form. :thumb

Send them packin'

DWBA

[*]353555

I agree whole heartingly. They are gone.

in what right mind would you trust a complete stranger?

[*]353665

Imagine.

[*]353731

Too bad EVERYONE didn't believe in Karma ..then it would be easy to trust all **sighs**

Archived