Mobile Tinting table

Guest ShadyKat

Guest Tint Fx
I never used a table..ever. Not in a shop, not on the road... :spit

[*]358927

Fair enough, but what or how do you cut or anchor your film? Do you just use the vehicles glass? :nope

[*]358937

I use the windshield. I make sure that I change my blade tip more often than usual to prevent scratching the windshield.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ccpros1
I never used a table..ever. Not in a shop, not on the road... :dunno

[*]358927

Fair enough, but what or how do you cut or anchor your film? Do you just use the vehicles glass? :DD

[*]358937

I use the windshield. I make sure that I change my blade tip more often than usual to prevent scratching the windshield.

[*]372091

Same, I use the windows on the car. Never had the need to use a seperate liner remover glass.

Guest willie
Here is another suggestion for a mobile tinting table : Click on my seconf TOTW symbol in my sig ..one of a few solutions  :DD

[*]391320

Always hunting the elusive glory and pat on the back their TW :

welp no one around here is going to give it to you

have you found my shop on google earth yet?

:dunno:DD

Guest dan-mark
:lol2

mobile1.jpg

I use perspex 90cm x 90.I cut on it and its light, I lean it up against the inside of the open door im tintin and this reduces the risk of contamination cus its right under the window. and I get to do it all sitting down.

when im cuttin on it I lay it on 2 A shape stands. plenty of room even in a single garage :beer

tip of the week!!?? :lol6

:thumb Next urgent project is -> Make my portable glas/stand for cuting & peling film :thumb --> I am soo used to tint in my shop Sory for Off topic
when doing mobile its all about not being in the wind.Preping down all tha areas good on the outside of car where you are going to be cutting and peeling film off of and always make sure your blade is always sharp and you wont put any scratches when using the car glass to cut on.I learned 2 tint mobile and whenever I go work in a shop working of a piece of plexi or glass on the wall is just an inconvienence for me.I also have an inflatable garage that blocks the wind and dust blowing aroung

Archived