insurance jobs for auto

Do you have a set price you charge to replace film on a new roll up or back glass for all customers or do you raise the price if you find out " Oh its no biggie, insurance is going to refund me the money to retint it"?.

BTW I quit billing insurance directly when I got shanked twice. Now I make the customer collect from insurance......do you think its ethical to charge a little more more if insurance is paying?

just wonderin :lol6

I bill the insurance, but then again, I know how to bill the insurance, and I get paid for it, it helps when you know how to do stuff. They pay me very well, so it's worth my time to actually get things authorized and what not so I do get paid.

BTW, if anyone would like some tips on what you need to do to get paid, PM me, I will tell you how.  You can't just send them a bill and expect them to pay you.

[*]359570

Thanks for the offer, but for me personally, I put INs. co. in the same category as lawyers.

I h@te dealing with both. If I can get the customer to pay me then all the better.

I know I am missing some potential $$ but id rather pass up the money and not have to play the game. Been there done that. :spit

Archived