New XLR

Guest willie

thanks to Tintdude I entered doing one of these without worry.

Standing in the drivers seat would have been a priceless picture but didn't get it.....glad I keep towels to put in the floor of vehicles.....

Reverse rolled the back window and just rolled it out with the top half way up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

Standing in the drivers seat would have been a priceless picture but didn't get it.....glad I keep towels to put in the floor of vehicles.....

:ppdance I love most hard top convertables, except new G6's. The tops always catch me and close too fast or when I turn my back, so I have to put it back up and then the roll downs go down and all that shizz so I have to roll them back up. If I remember I pull the window fuses, but sometimes it affects the top too

I gotta a picture of me standing in the seat with the top opened just like in the picture td posted of me installing the rear glass....kida trickiy since the dealer never told me that the safety switch was bad in the trunk... I had to jump the switch to get the top to move..I think I was the one to have found the reason why it was back at the dealer..ill have to find that pic..

Archived