Need some help finding Tint Distributer

Guest chad3113

Guest chad3113

Could you guys provide me with some contact numbers, websites, e-mail, etc. of some tint distributers? Are there any companys that will send you a sample of their tint? From reading the boards, it seems as though Johnson will send out a sample to you, but are there any others that do also?

I'm looking to purchase a medium quality tint (non-metallic) for my business, with a Lifetime guarantee on not only peeling, but also coloring (I h@te purple tint). So far I've looked into Sungard and Solarguard @ #%%#^% and like what they offer, but I can't find a contact for either company. Also, do any of you guys know if these companys require a minimum order? If so, what companies do not have a minimum, or a least not an outrageous one?

welcome to the board dude :flip

all the major company's have web sites with distributor contacts -

some will have buy in some will not

- just give them a call and see what there requirements are

good luck

http://www.solargard.com.au/2.0/

thats theonly one you listed that I personally think would be worth calling.

disclaimer: my personal views in no way reflect the views of tintdude.com, if I think a film company listed in the first post and not listed in my post is not worth the cost of shipping, let alone the cost of material, that is just my opinion from use and not that of tintdude.com :flip

Guest chad3113

Yea, I know alot of you guys don't seem to be fond of Johnson. Like I said I'm just starting, but I've had Johnson fim put on my car before by a Tint shop, and it never faded or anything, thats why I don't understand what you guys dislike about it? Maybe I just got lucky :coffee

Yea, I know alot of you guys don't seem to be fond of Johnson. Like I said I'm just starting, but I've had Johnson fim put on my car before by a Tint shop, and it never faded or anything, thats why I don't understand what you guys dislike about it? Maybe I just got lucky :beer

[*]364769

I like johnson I think its a great product for the price and as an entry level film :coffee

I was refering to the company Fear posted about. there is alot of hard fealings with one of the distributors for the company. and I would feal bad for anyone to go through what I did. so I wont promote or refer people until they get a new distributor for this area.

johnson is good and suntek has a nice product for a cheep price, even global is right in there to.

if you want more expensive films, solar gard, llumar, 3M and madico are some good ones.

Archived