question about using vynil for matrix

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest MidcoastMW

Im sure some do diffrent than others, but do you vynil first, and then tint a bit over the vynil to avoid light gap???.....or do you tint first, and then vynil over the tint a lil bit to avoid light gaps.

I wouldnt wanna seam it.....

Id rather lay my vynil first, so basically I guess Im askin if tint will adhere to vynil??? :lol2

Thanks in advance!! :lol

Thought I would bring back an old thread sorry guys. Anyways the best way I have found to do this is tint the whole window, then cut at the bottom of the fist defroster line from the top of the window, then take that nice fitted piece lay it on a piece of vinyl and trim an 1\4 of an inch bigger allthe way around cause vinyl shrinks faster andmore than tint. :twocents

Why not paint the dots with a semi-flat Krylon black paint starting at the first or second row and not have a seam at all? :lol2

Im sure some do diffrent than others, but do you vynil first, and then tint a bit over the vynil to avoid light gap???.....or do you tint first, and then vynil over the tint a lil bit to avoid light gaps. 

I wouldnt wanna seam it.....

Id rather lay my vynil first, so basically I guess Im askin if tint will adhere to vynil??? :twocents

Thanks in advance!! :dunno

[*]366712

Archived