A Way to Improve Top Tint Films?

Guest Makberto

Guest Makberto

Hello, there!

This is my first post, so I hope that what I say is reasonable.

Well, I am thinking about using a "Gila River Top Tint 5%-50%" on my lateral frontal windows, but I have read mainly bad reviews of top tint here and everywhere. Basically, top tint films do not last as much as regular films. However, unless the following approach is out of the question, and I have not find any comments about it anywhere, why not placing a regular film on top of the top tint film? Technically speaking, is there anything counterproductive that prevents me from taking this approach? I tend to think that placing a good and long lasting regular film on top of the top tint will make the top tip last longer, isn't it so?

Before entering into the debate of what is legal and what is not legal, I will not be using this "special" top tint in the United States, so that is not a concern for me.

Regards to all,

Carlos Albert L. "Disco Mak"

discomakberto(at)megamixers(dot)co(dot)uk

Guest Tintbds

:lol2 It make no difference I did that not to extend top-tint life spand but to create decor:

For instance let say you have a yellow car and you want a yeloow fade. However there's no yellow fade available to you.

Well I Tint the car with lite-yellow film and then place silver-to-black toptint.

The effect would be a reflective yellow- to -blck toptint matching the car.

However it doesn't last any longer. the customer ends up paying the cost of two. :bingo

I do not recommend it to customers. :lol2

That reminds me......will this method work with SPARKLE tint also :bingo I tint for lots of gay guys and their tint papers always fade out quickly.

You may have heard of my shop "BROKEBACK TINTSHOP" :lol2

and NO! I am not the silly goose giving the free B.J. :lol2

post-22-1138798435.jpg

That reminds me......will this method work with SPARKLE tint also  :bingo  I tint for lots of gay guys and their tint papers always fade out quickly.

You may have heard of my shop "BROKEBACK TINTSHOP" :spit

and NO! I am not the silly goose giving the free B.J. :lol

[*]366925

:lol2:wall:lol2:lol2:wall:lol:lol2:lol2:lol2

That reminds me......will this method work with SPARKLE tint also  :fart  I tint for lots of gay guys and their tint papers always fade out quickly.

You may have heard of my shop "BROKEBACK TINTSHOP" :hmmm

and NO! I am not the silly goose giving the free B.J. :chick

[*]366925

^ that pic :fart

:lol:twocents:fart

Archived