Please Help

Guest 88lo

My kid broke one of our windows , measure 51 x 17, and so we replaced the broken window, now we need to replace the film and we would like it to match with the rest of the window films. Our old receipt only shown a number VS70, I called many windown tinting place on the phone book and they ask me who is the manufacture, I search the web, and the only one that I can find is Vista, Spectra select. Not too many people want to come and do this small job, some charge minume price.

My 1st quesiton is Vista the manufacture for VS70 , 2nd qeusitons is it easy to put the film our self, my husband is pretty handy. Any suggestion is welcome, thanks in advance.

LO

Guest Total tint

pay the mininum and have a pro do it you'll be glad you do in the long run, second dont know if you can buy any vista, third if he still wants too have him practice with a cheap piece of autozone film first that way when he messes up its not a expensive mistake :twocents

Guest vclimber

Yes, VS70 is Vista. No, you cannot put it on yourself ou must have an athorized Vista dealer do it for you. What happened to the company that originally installed it for you?

Usually there is a minimum to come out, it is what we have to do to pay the employees and keep the lights on.

Yes, VS70 is Vista. No, you cannot put it on yourself ou must have an athorized Vista dealer do it for you. What happened to the company that originally installed it for you?

Usually there is a minimum to come out, it is what we have to do to pay the employees and keep the lights on.

[*]367235

more like 20$ per sq ft for one window :DD

Guest VOLTRON

I would suggest that you have someone come out to tint it for it is an expensive piece of film and you do not want to throw that money away.

You said you want it to match the other windows.

only in color and not install quality?

It will not look like the rest of them if someone who doesnt know what they are doing puts the film up.

Pay someone to do it, you will be happier.

And im trying to save your husband the headache of doing it, and then the lashings he will get everyday when you see it and h@te it.

Archived