!llegal TINT

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

idont really understand your post ..what I'm getting is you are telling him to steal his bosses customers...glad you dont work for me....

I say if your not happy doing what you are doing find other work ....for someone else or for yourself...but to be getting payed and steer his customers to you makes you a theif.

just how I see it as a shop owner

[*]369699

whats not to get...also as a shop owner yes im saying if this guys charging 80bucks for 4 doors go ahead and try to "steal" "his" (how are they his customers, all they want is tint) Im saying charge the right price that you feel your work is worth and get payed right, whats he got that you dont,, a shop and film...thats it. its not under cutting him or thieiving from the guy, he seems happy with his work since hes been doing it a long time, I seriously doubt his walmart application will be going in if he leaves this place...hes going to want to tint.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipse

I doubt you will be cited for tinting cars the way you are instructed. The business owner holds all the blame. Look for somewhere else to work. Don't shoot yourself in the foot and fall on the sword.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

reading back he says its the best pay he knows of so maybe just keep tinting there, a steady paycheck is the way to go, and the tint jobs are nice for only $80 bucks that'll keep the customers coming.

if your not happy go some place you will be. keep within limits your comfortable with. lots of people have started up shop for little $$ then grow from there. if you owned a shop before you probably have most of the tools, all you need now is some gilla :spit:dunno or other film and start out of your garage

and hope your boss dosnt know about tintdude.com, or else you might get to work in the unemployment line.

Hey Kats, thought you were leaving for work...

Are you playing hookie today?  What hours do you work?  How many days a week? 

Do you ever do legal work?

I would love to know what side of town you are in!

[*]369680

they don't open till 10ish.I work tue thru sat. the shop is north side,I live in Spring.

Hey Kats, thought you were leaving for work...

Are you playing hookie today?? What hours do you work?? How many days a week??

Do you ever do legal work?

I would love to know what side of town you are in!

[*]369680

they don't open till 10ish.I work tue thru sat. the shop is north side,I live in Spring.

[*]369947

Well Spring would be a great place to open a new shop. I have thought about it myself. But running 2 shops would be difficult.

Good luck to ya :lol We are in Humble, east of you! If you are ever on this side of town stop in and say hi :lol6

Archived