New guys in Films

Guest 8miguel8

Guest 8miguel8

Hi, everyone.

I have some question for those experts out there. I'm a owner of a automobile company in some place in the Carribean(is always hot). Now we are reaching some new goals and we want to add window tintint to our services. Excuse me for my English.

Here we go; Personally I don't know to much about window tinting I can said not even the basics. I'm the President in my company(the mind for new goals, strategies, etc). Our services will be done mobile. We will be hiring some guys that I know from some local shops that has tint my cars before really good. I will like some recomendation, wich brand of film, tools, equipment, etc. We also were thinking on getting a computer cut, because we be tinting the same cars a day.

Thanks in advance,

Guest ShadyKat

Sage advise from the TigerStripe, :spit but I would also add that in the Carribean you would want to use at least a metal hybrid film such as (for example only) a Solar Gard HP film or better yet an all metal film like SG?s Quantum. Other film manufactures have the same type of quality films. :spit

I have ComputerCut and love it, but with that said go back to what TigerStripe said, find out what you installers like.

Sage advise from the TigerStripe,  :spit but I would also add that in the Carribean you would want to use at least a metal hybrid film such as (for example only)  a Solar Gard HP film or better yet an all metal film like SG?s Quantum. Other film manufactures have the same type of quality films.  :lol2

I have  ComputerCut and love it, but with that said go back to what TigerStripe said, find out what you installers like.

[*]370861

both the above are good advice

good luck and welcome to the board dude

yo slimpuddy I love the location :spit

Guest ShadyKat
Sage advise from the TigerStripe,  :DD but I would also add that in the Carribean you would want to use at least a metal hybrid film such as (for example only)  a Solar Gard HP film or better yet an all metal film like SG?s Quantum. Other film manufactures have the same type of quality films.  :DD

I have  ComputerCut and love it, but with that said go back to what TigerStripe said, find out what you installers like.

[*]370861

both the above are good advice

good luck and welcome to the board dude

yo slimpuddy I love the location :DD

[*]370871

I had hoped you would not have minded. :DD

Archived