Tint Chair

Guest Deep

I love gadgets. I love coming up with new tools and techniques that make me quicker , cleaner and more efficient. I have develped some time saving gadgets that I truly could not tint if I did not have them, I am so used to them. Im going to share with you my number one tool. For those of you that like to tint from a chair or a stool as opposed to stooping to fit your side windows, I give you the

TINT CHAIR ......(patent pending)

Im goin for my first TOTW, so let me know what you think.....Pic023.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It also comes convertible if you prefer..The bottle holder is detachable.....The heat gun holder is great..You can have it heating up in the tube without burning the sunni, uhhh..I mean the sheite out of you....Pic024.jpg

The heat gun holster is cut from a tint tube, and is notched so that the gun can fall into it and is secure......Im Telling you this chair is the best knee saving device that you will ever use...You old timers know what I mean, the young guys havent worn theirs out yet...lol

Pic019.jpg

Lol...The gas mileage is great, havent had to fill her up yet....I just love having fast access to my bottle and my gun and this contraption provides both...Neither attachment gets in your way and you can put both devices where they belong withou even looking at its station..

Guest ShadyKat

I don?t know if I would use it for tint but combine that chair with my new low profile ramps and it looks like a winner for PPF. Definitely saving my back and my knees. :spit

Archived