Time to remove dad's tint...advice..

Guest Ernesto

Guest tint rookie
Tintdudes how to remove tint (do it your self style)

This shold tell you everything you need to know.

[*]370908

LOL sorry I just found that 5mins after I made this thread. So really all I need to take off side tint is water mixed with soap and blades?

[*]370912

it really sucks you cant save the removal situation, I had two removals this week. so I let the soulution set over night..... all the blades rusted.......... :spit:lol2:spit

Guest Ernesto

Tried to get it off by spraying it with soap and water and the with the blades. None of the edges want to come off. I tried windex and it didn't do nothing either. Ima take some pics

Guest MidcoastMW

Its common sence for the most part.............blades and some soapy water....use caution, so you dont scratch the glass. keep the razor blade even and level and wet flat against the glass at all costs.

DONT scrape defroster lines.

Keep a level head and use sommon sence, u'll be ok, its not rocket science, :DD

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

isnt this thread somewhere else or am I just on this site to much?!?! :spit last thread I told the guy to go for it with the soap and razorblades but you seem to be having trouble. just take it to a professional. why just one window? do you plan to retint it yourself? in that case definately take it to a pro :thumb

Archived