98' Eagle Talon

Naples Tint Company

I have only wet shrunk back windows so far, call me a rookie but is this back window ever gonna shrink right if I do it wet? I hear discussions about dry shrinking being the key trick to learn. Have I finnaly hit that wall of learning the next step? Or can I wing this back window like the others? Its like a goddamn bath tub flipped inside out.

Thanks, although I may still play with this one b/c Its for a friend. I have shrunk on a number of windows, just not one this curvy. I might have to just get it done in two pieces. Ive got some time and some film to spare, if you have any advice on this one. I do this as a hobby, then as a business as soon I get there.

Guest mylude90

looks like an easy wet shrink if you do it in two pieces. I'm same as you, just tint as a hobby but I doubt it's any worse then my 90 prelude or my friends 90 integra and those were just a little time consuming. just make sure when you cut to the defroster line, you over lap the tint with it laying exactly how you're gonna put it on, cut to the line, pull out the excess, and then make sure it lays down. if it doesn't, pull both pieces up, lay them down and shrink a little more if necessary, doesn't look too bad to me.

Guest Rakhsh

Hi All,

I have an Eagle Talon Esi 1996. Lately when I hit the break at around 80km/h you can hear a rattling noise from the back side of the car. Took it to the shop but they check the break pads, discs, and they were all okay! The shocks were fine, too.

I checked to see if there were anything loose in the trunk, or the fender, but nothing seemed wrong!

Is there any suggestions you may have?

Thanx all

Hi All,

I have an Eagle Talon Esi 1996. Lately when I hit the break at around 80km/h you can hear a rattling noise from the back side of the car. Took it to the shop but they check the break pads, discs, and they were all okay! The shocks were fine, too.

I checked to see if there were anything loose in the trunk, or the fender, but nothing seemed wrong!

Thanx all

Perhaps check Mechanic Dude .com :lol:dunno

Hi All,

Thanx all

check the chinsey tin rear rotor guards if this vehicle has them.

Archived