stupid clown

Guest tint rookie

stupid clown needs to remove the film on his windshield...... looks like he cant see how close he is to the car in front of him...... :thumb just F'in witcha. damn you got up on his ass in that last pic.

their oughta be a law protecting people from their own bad taste.

Guest Stratusrtrida

Hey TINT, I didn't know you were behind me on the way to work today, you should have stopped and said hi. haha....jk, that car was ruined. What the hell goes on in the minds of some people? Does he actually think it looks good? Oh, and why the hell is he trying to turn his nice american car into some Import with that awful wing?

stupid clown needs to remove the film on his windshield...... looks like he cant see how close he is to the car in front of him...... :spit just F'in witcha.  damn you got up on his ass in that last pic.

their oughta be a law protecting people from their own bad taste.

[*]371217

oh shut up :lol2 got close to get a real good pic of this dumb bastard

Hey TINT, I didn't know you were behind me on the way to work today, you should have stopped and said hi. haha....jk, that car was ruined. What the hell goes on in the minds of some people? Does he actually think it looks good? Oh, and why the hell is he trying to turn his nice american car into some Import with that awful wing?

[*]371221

:thumb

Archived