help

Guest streetsounds

Guest streetsounds

hey guys strippn a 95 m series bmw the tint is purple and commn off in 2 sheets not the first time this is happened to me but its the worst I have ever sceen can some one tell me the best easyest fastest way to get the 2nd layer off :twocents

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I've been brought half scrapped jobs and they expect a discount because they did some of the work when all they did was make my job harder, not to mention they scratch the hell out ofthe glass and only some of the defroster lines so the thicknesses are all off and expect the new tint to look like new :spit

I've been brought half scrapped jobs and they expect a discount because they did some of the work when all they did was make my job harder, not to mention they scratch the hell out ofthe glass and only some of the defroster lines so the thicknesses are all off and expect the new tint to look like new  :lol6

[*]372003

Isn't that insane :lol6 We get that occasionally. I charge more :lol6

get a bottle of simple green,

take a big sheet of thick plastic,

spray the glass with the simple green,

cover with plastic,

get an infared heater (like the ones used for paint curing)

put the heater on the glass for several hrs,

and every 20 min or so respray the simple green,

then after the glass is hot and soaked begin scraping the film off with a lil chisler.

the roll of plastic is $20

the simple green is $10

the infrared heater is $325-$400

the lil chisler is $ .99

the time is 2-4 hrs.

or you can take the car to a shop, be real nice about it and they may only charge you 100-200 $ and no time out of your pocket.

PS thanks Ddan

Archived