I need steamer!!!

Guest Stratusrtrida

Guest Stratusrtrida

haha no, like a real steamer, get your head out of the gutter....lol What are you guys using for steamers? I was going to buy one at walmart tonight. I saw one for about $40. I didn't know if that would do the trick or not. I saw some professional steamers online for over $200. I don't need to pay that much for one do I? Also, can I use a regular fabric steamer? thanks....Nick

Guest ShadyKat

I have two steamers, one for tint removal and one for PPF installation. The tint removal steamer cost me $60. at Sears. The ?Commercial? Jiffy steamer I have for PPF cost $260-$280 and I purchased direct from Jiffy Steamer. So it would depend on what you are going to use it for. :twocents

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I borrowed my buddies steamer the other day to strip the back glass on a car, it was cold outside so I couldn't sweat it off with ammonia. He paid like 50 or 60 bucks at sears and it worked like a champ.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I borrowed my buddies steamer the other day to strip the back glass on a car, it was cold outside so I couldn't sweat it off with ammonia. He paid like 50 or 60 bucks at sears and it worked like a champ.

Archived