Filmhandler

Guest LindsayTint

Guest LindsayTint

I was wanting to cut my "cut" time down. Is a Filmhandler worth the money? Is that Box Star cutter just as good? Currently I precut my jobs(mostly residential) using a cut table and tape measure and an olfa. Hard to get perfect right angles. I mostly buy 36" tint as well. I do leave about an inch excess then trim once installed.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A cutting machine is very useful if you have many lites to tint that are the same size such as a large commercial job, for residential, it may not save you much time.

[*]371729

:DD very seldom makes it out of the truck for res.

A cutting machine is very useful if you have many lites to tint that are the same size such as a large commercial job, for residential, it may not save you much time.

[*]371729

Agree with TD on this.

Too many inherit design problems lead to considerable shortcomings.

It is my belief that a well designed film slitter that can be inserted into the cardboard film box would do just as fine.

Devil

I think cutting out of the box is crude and uncivilized. :bingo I recommend the Filmhandler. Besides, it's a freakin tool. I like buying tools, lots of them. I precut most everything though, so I don't have to spend a second longer than needed in the customers house. Now...does anybody really care what I think? Thought so. :bingo

I think cutting out of the box is crude and uncivilized.  :lol  I recommend the Filmhandler. Besides, it's a freakin tool.  I like buying tools, lots of them.  I precut most everything though, so I don't have to spend a second longer than needed in the customers house.  Now...does anybody really care what I think?  Thought so. :bingo

[*]371911

I care brothermang :bingo

...and I agree, I want so many tools I could never use them all

I want a collection of squeeges and shizz in every color

so the look like freakin skittles in my bloated box of usless shiat

...and I am almost there :nope

Archived