Llumar Vs Solar Gard

Guest High Octane Tinting

If you want a quality film that compares to llumar and price is a concern try suntek commomwealth films,shrink as good as atr and sell your llumar to the beamer babies $$$$$$ .customer comes in and first word is price,suntek! beamer baby wants to know specs and%%% &and has a little sense,llumar atr that cost alittle more!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redneckj

Suntek film, you should see a Honda civic that I tinted a little over 2 years ago with SUNTEK HP 30 char. Does the work PURPLE mean anything to you. How purple. Go to google.com and do a search for Barney and it was that purple. I am ashamed that I tinted the car. The film is still clear and not bubbled up but VERY purple. Right before I dropped that line I saw a car that I had tinted 6 months before and it was already going bad.

Guest expertint

You can't worry over$10-20a a roll more for good film as compared to crap.That works out to $3-4 per car and the workability will save you alot more time.S&S I didn't know you were that cheap!!!The customer will pay more for quality.

I'm Llumar all the way, but my best advise...forget the price..just use whatever film makes you like your job more and makes you sleep better at night knowing it'll last :hmmm

Guest skeeter

There goes Bandit with his vast knowledge and marketing expertise. Is it a year yet? The guy goes to training class at Llumar, gets all his training there, goes out on his own and then decides Llumar is too high. And I know you said the class was a joke but how many times have you called the instructor? How many times did the rep GIVE you film while you were hacking it up? Like to see you get that at Commonwelth. This training center deal CP has going on produces as many Sun Tek customers as Llumar. Well, at least your not using Accutech or Soltek! I see I've got TD confused. It's not that I've got ANYTHING against Bandit. It is the situation. With a training facility 30 minutes away, lots of guys become certified there, get exposed to the basics and NEVER even purchase ANY film from CP/Llumar. I know, I just hired one. As soon as he got out of class he became a Sun Gard customer. In effect, CP creates new competition for both themselves and their loyal dealers. I wish they'd be more selective in their class offerings. Bandits alright by me and hell I've probably bought a shiot load more of Sun Tek than he has. Their film is less expensive - but the quality control from that plant is far inferior to CP. As for the Solar Gard /Llumar comparison, with the exception of SG's lifetime warranted bargain $80 20 inch roll of HP Charcoal, their pricing is pretty comprable. They themselves describe that product as inferior - thinner scratch coat, poorer optical clarity due to less expensive polyesther, thus cheaper. :spit

Edited by skeeter