springs coming...higher costs

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

anybody using solarguard get a letter recently. Due to the rise in raw materials a "nominal price increase will go into effect Feb. 24" :spit my questions is to you "old skool" guys that have gone through the seasons, have you seen this "increase in raw materials costs" before? just curious, thanx guyz :nope

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShadyKat

Funny thing is I was at a primarily Lumar shop the other day and they were complaining that it seems Lumar ups the price every year, only to come home to find I had gotten the same message from Bekaert.

Now I know this may seem like a naive question but has anyone ever thought of starting a co-op for film purchasing. (ten-thousand peasants with clubs can k!ll the devil)

LluLlu is doing the same thing this yr in Canada ..luckily , I haven't seen a price increase in I think about 3 yrs because the cost of increase of making the film in the States was offset with our increasing rise in our Canadian dollar..however this yr their will be a direct increase.

Kinda on topic ...and a good place to add this..doesn't it just burn your a$$ when you have a repeat customer come to you and when you tell them how much it will cost they scratch their head and say :

"You tinted my car 8 yrs ago and you charged me only $$" ..why $30-$40 more now :spit

Yet it's the same guy that pays more money for bread,milk,gas,car repairs,shoes,tires,phone bill,electricity,insurance,etc and understands...yet he can't understand why you charge a little more :nope

Archived