employees suck

Guest WASHBOY

Guest WASHBOY

Yep today was fun! After slacking off from time to time n not following directions, also multi. warnings! The last straw was a no show! How much I wish that cloning myself was a option. Finding qaulity workers is very hard. I have been through 8 people in 2 years. I very close to picking up day labor, they work harder for cheaper. The only down side is that I have speak spanish, but I don't know how to. That means taking a class to learn how, whn am I going to find time to do that! :spit

If anybody thinks they have a solution to this proplem let me know please!

It aleast saves me $1500-$2000 a month :nope

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glad to see lateness is across the board :lol6  that's why employees will always be employees....the principle point of business is doing what you say you're going to do and being there when you say you are gonna be there :lol6

[*]372095

glad to see lateness is across the board :lol6  that's why employees will always be employees....the principle point of business is doing what you say you're going to do and being there when you say you are gonna be there :lol6

[*]372095

That"s why I work alone,everytime I show someone a few things they mess some thing up or don't show up. Then I have :lol6 to do twice the work. I will take my chanes alone.

Guest WASHBOY

The thing that hurts me is that I'm trying to grow this business, so it can run by it self! So I can start my next venture, but this is just part of this life sometime you just have to start over and kick out the bad to hopefully bring in the better! Business all ways grows and employees will fall every time!

Guest VOLTRON

Thats why you find someone trust worthy, which I know can be hard for I am in the same boat at times but it will all boil down to money. If your employee is well paid it should show in his work ethic and responsibilities. If he is happy then he will be a good employee, if he is not happy then you dont want him around.

I agree with that statement.You pay for what you get.It is hard to find someone with the same work ethics as you.It is your bussiness and you are trying to make it grow. Trying to find someone that has that same frame of mind is hard to find.(washboy) what is your next venture? :krazy

Archived