picture upload ??

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

hopefully this wont be on the front page to long I just was trying to upload some pics of what I was doing all day and got this message

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads2/1139162977/gallery_14863_54_743363.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied (Line: 666 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpafBHs6' to './uploads2/1139162977/gallery_14863_54_743363.jpg' (Line: 666 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

couldnt find any answers when searching and even tryed resizing but still this message, thanks for the help...I had a busy tint day and dont want any "worthless without pix" signs

Yup, there seem to be a problem. I had a major problem recently with uploaded images and avatars.

It's just as well, the gallery is taking up a lot of space and there is really no need for it, so I'm going to shut the gallery down.

There are a few cool sites that you can upload your pics to and post them here.

http://photobucket.com is the one I use. Just register an account, upload your pics and post them all you want here. :rollin

Archived