contamination trouble

Guest jason11286

Guest jason11286

I have more problems than others since you guys run shops and get mostly nice cars, but I get some loser-mobile's on the weekend :spit . here's my idea: get an extra drop cloth (only works on side doors, you're still screwed on back glass), open the door you're about to work on, and lay it over the open area where door was so it covers entire doorway, and tape it right above weatherstrip. I thought of this while I was sitting in a nasty a$$ dirty interior in the sunlight about to move the car, and could see sh!t floating through the air that shouldn't have been. I think it actually helped me, maybe it would help some of you :rollin

I have more problems than others since you guys run shops and get mostly nice cars, but I get some loser-mobile's on the weekend  :spit  . here's my idea: get an extra drop cloth (only works on side doors, you're still screwed on back glass), open the door you're about to work on, and lay it over the open area where door was so it covers entire doorway, and tape it right above weatherstrip. I thought of this while I was sitting in a nasty a$$ dirty interior in the sunlight about to move the car, and could see sh!t floating through the air that shouldn't have been. I think it actually helped me, maybe it would help some of you :rollin

[*]372840

:beer Interesting idea best reserved for the skankiest of cars, I would think. :spit:beer

Archived