soap to water ratio

Guest IBtintn

Guest IBtintn

ya know.... I feel retarted for even starting this topic . being that ive been tinting for over 6 years.. but do any of you use anything to measure the amount of soap you put in your spray bottle.. I have always just guesstamated, and sometimes there is to much, somtimes to little.. both suck and when it does happen im all :thumb any feed back would be appreciated :eyebrows

Guest tintfactory

I find it interesting watching others add soap, they don't seem to think of how the soap mixture will affect there tinting :thumb. I never used to measure until I started using the 5 gallon soda tanks. Now I use a dispenser pump that shows the ounces. In my tanks I fill with 4 1/2 gallons of water and use 1/2 oz of soap in winter and 2/3 oz in summer, then pressurize tank to 120 psi and they will last through 500 sqft of tinting. Seems to work out good for me. :eyebrows

:lol2

Guest IBtintn
I find it interesting watching others add soap, they don't seem to think of how the soap mixture will affect there tinting :lol2. I never used to measure until I started using the 5 gallon soda tanks. Now I use a dispenser pump that shows the ounces. In my tanks I fill with 4 1/2 gallons of water and use 1/2 oz of soap in winter and 2/3 oz in summer, then pressurize tank to 120 psi and they will last through 500 sqft of tinting. Seems to work out good for me. :thumb

:lol2

[*]372944

thanks for the info .. right now I dont do alot of com. / res. work but ill keep the info and use it when the time comes. :eyebrows