back glass of an Eclipse

Guest tish

Guest Beeline

:twocents

It is a 1995. I can't really afford to go to a pro or believe me I would have done that at around 1 o'clock today!! Thanks for the advise. I'm not sure what it means to wet shrink? can you give a quick run down on that?

95 is still a tough one even for some experienced tinters...it really wouldnt be worth the headache and frustration to do it yourself dude...im just being honest with you..save your money on wasted film and time throwing sheit around..and save up to have it done by a pro

[*]373322

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tinted a 99 eclipse today and just about had it one pieced then I f##ked up both of the top corners...I heated it too much and creased it. How can you prevent this while getting maximum shrinkage? I tried using the lift and pull method but it didnt want to shrink anymore. WTF??

I just tinted a 99 eclipse today and just about had it one pieced then I f##ked up both of the top corners...I heated it too much and creased it. How can you prevent this while getting maximum shrinkage? I tried using the lift and pull method but it didnt want to shrink anymore. WTF??

Keep practicing :cool

Slow down and keep moving from corner to corner before too much heat builds up in the glass. Some films just meet their limits, too

what film were you using?

some cheap shiat :lol

some cheap shiat :lol

:lol That's a problem right there, too

some cheap shiat :beer

:lol That's a problem right there, too

yeah I know it usually shrinks pretty good but I guess the drastic curve was too much for my cheap stuff :twocents

Archived