the term "tuck" applies to?

Guest hack shop rookie

Guest hack shop rookie

ok so when the term tuck is used what exactly does it mean?

does it mean pull back the gasket and tuck the film behind it little by little?

or

does it mean to get rough with the seal and push that sucker down like morning wood? If so how long do you leave the seals tucked in?

:eyebrows

or

does it mean to get rough with the seal and push that sucker down like morning wood?  If so how long do you leave the seals tucked in?

:popcorn

[*]373475

I only tuck the rubber down whenenever I see its not going to be tight to pull back up :popcorn reason saying, if its too tight to pull back up, upon doing so, you would damage that fine tint job you did on ever door.

that is why I take off panels once in a while.. :eyebrows

Guest hack shop rookie

or

does it mean to get rough with the seal and push that sucker down like morning wood?? If so how long do you leave the seals tucked in?

:nope

[*]373475

I only tuck the rubber down whenenever I see its not going to be tight to pull back up :heh reason saying, if its too tight to pull back up, upon doing so, you would damage that fine tint job you did on ever door.

that is why I take off panels once in a while.. :beer

[*]373492

:krazy

"it puts the lotion on its body"

I cant ever see myself able to pull back the seal and tuck the film so I guess tuck for me means pushing down the seal.

I did a colorado the other day and them suckers kept poping back up by them selves

it also depends on who says it. If willie says it it means that he tucked it and is standing in the mirror saying

?  "I'd fuk me"

[*]373495

:beer:nope:krazy

[*]373499

:heh:nope:heh

at least mines long enough to do even that - Vo your just chiatt out of luck on that one too are you

do you wipe the lid before you squat :lol2:lol2

Guest hack shop rookie
it also depends on who says it. If willie says it it means that he tucked it and is standing in the mirror saying

?? "I'd fuk me"

[*]373495

:beer:nope:krazy

[*]373499

:heh:nope:heh

at least mines long enough to do even that - Vo your just chiatt out of luck on that one too are you

do you wipe the lid before you squat :lol2:lol2

[*]373505

maybe just lay down some ppf?

Archived