tint tubes

Guest pushingfingers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:):?

ummm...... :? this part of the forum is where we post tip and tricks for our follow tinters :lol

so you are gonna have to come up with a cool use for those tubes ...quick

and post 'em in here :bat

we have posted in the totw forum some cool uses for tubes

lights, heat gun holders, cord reels, to beer holders (mine :) )

just read down the totw list for some good 'uns

:lol

I'm going to use a few to light my driveway with.

It's hard to see the edge after dark and it's all a steep downhill run on one side if you miss the shot up the drive. My plan is to take 36 inch cores and sink them in the dirt, evenly spaced and place low voltage lights at ground level inside each tube. This should give me two foot posts that glow. :thumb

It's hard to see the edge after dark and it's all a steep downhill run on one side if you miss the shot up the drive. My plan is to take 36 inch cores and sink them in the dirt, evenly spaced and place low voltage lights at ground level inside each tube. This should give me two foot posts that glow.  :lol2

[*]374572

I have a bunch of blue ones :lol2

I could........... hook a brother up :lol2

:thumb

Guest Key West

It's hard to see the edge after dark and it's all a steep downhill run on one side if you miss the shot up the drive. My plan is to take 36 inch cores and sink them in the dirt, evenly spaced and place low voltage lights at ground level inside each tube. This should give me two foot posts that glow.  :thumb

[*]374572

AWESOME!!! Can I steal the idea?? :lol6

Archived