weird bubbles

Guest goose21100

Guest goose21100

seven days ago I had my windows tinted with 20% carbon paper, all of the bubbles that were about the size of a pen caps diameter dissapered. But their are extremely small bubbles that look white still their. When I say extremely small they are in groups of about 50-100 and are the size of pinholes. all 4 windows have these in some spots.

PLEASE HELP, should I bring it back?

PLEASE HELP, should I bring it back?

:) Did you get a warranty with those !llegal tint papers :DD

How much did you pay :thumbdown sounds like shoddy workmanship and !llegal to boot.

Most people that do !llegal tint do shoddy work also, they go hand and hand I have noticed.

Just like TINT_TERRORIST all he does is fvck up peoples cars with dark tint and trashy work for cheep. Then people see it and think a real tinter did the job. Little do they know that a h@ck is responsible and not a real tinter that has professional work ethics.

just take it back :thumbdown or just drive around with trash looking papers. :DD

Guest goose21100

I paid $230 for it , I was their when the guy did it because I didint have a ride home and I was chatin with him and he sounded like he really knew what he was doing and told me he has been doing it for 18 years.

Yes I have a warranty

WOW what kind of tintshop gives a warranty with !llegal tint :thumbdown thats crazy. No manufacturer warrantys !llegal tint. I would be interested to see what the dood does when you show back up complaining.

Was this done in a seedy part of town or something :thumbdown

What kind of car is this? is it a junker thats dirty or a new car :DD

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

what the hell did terrosrist say mang? keep in mind thats not a picture of your tint he's showing just some horrible looking job. where are these clusters of debris, at the bottom or sides where fingers popped up and pulled dirt into the window? If he's been doing it for 18 years go ahead and bring it back, he may just do a film sample for you, or even let you know that its from the dirt in your gaskets and say nothings perfect or even just redo them, now that they've been tinted most of the dirt in your windows is gone so it'll come out better even if he cant tint. I'd tell you to read the care sheet "windows are for looking through not at!"

Archived