Quck ??

Guest ultra

Just wondering if I could put a second layer of tint over my first tint as I would like to black it out some more as I now have tools in the canopy.

Last year I put on Gila window tint Limo Black. I guess it is their middle tint for darkness. 80% light blocked and 42% heat blocked.

What I was wanting to do was darken it up a bit more with their lightest version of tint with out taking the darn stuff off as it is still in great shape.I realize if it is two dark there is a chance of the glass cracking from the heat of the sun.

Just want to daken it up a bit more and make sure it sticks to each other before I do it.

Great forum, thanks!

Gila??? :lol2  :bling

[*]374700

Ya Gila maybe sh.. but it still looks as good as new from over a year ago.The stuffs not hard to install for my first time.

Just was looking for an answer to my Question.

Guest Beeline
Gila??? :thumb? :gasp

[*]374700

Ya Gila maybe sh.. but it still looks as good as new from over a year ago.The stuffs not hard to install for my first time.

Just was looking for an answer to my Question.

[*]374740

if it looks good, let us see a picture... :lol6

Archived