98 intrepid suggestions

Guest Blake

I have a 98 dodge intrepid,and was thinking of getting the windows tinted.I'm leaning towards 50%,since my wife is worried about seeing at night.Anyone have suggestions as far as what brand tint to look for at the shops?The only closest place near me to tint is Ziebart.They offer 2 selections.Super-cool,and Luxury Long-life.Difference is Super has an aluminum layer,and Luxury has Platinum,Titanium,or Stainless metal layer..What would you go with?

and the warranty should come from the film company ....not just Ziebart :lol6

it would be worth a drive to shop around a bit

not for price....for the shop with the most experience, and highest qualiy :thumb

I know of other soldiers that have gotten their vehicles done there,and it's like half and half.Some said it came out great,and others said they had to go back about 3 or 4 times.The hard thing is,the next closet tint shop to my base is at a minimun an hour away.So it's the locality that sells,and since I get deployed alot,it would be easier for my wife ya know.They do carry a nationwide warranty,since ziebart is a national chain..I'm just at a 50/50 chance kinda thing instead of having full confidence in the work..

I know of other soldiers that have gotten their vehicles done there,and it's like half and half.Some said it came out great,and others said they had to go back about 3 or 4 times.The hard thing is,the next closet tint shop to my base is at a minimun an hour away.So it's the locality that sells,and since I get deployed alot,it would be easier for my wife ya know.They do carry a nationwide warranty,since ziebart is a national chain..I'm just at a 50/50 chance kinda thing instead of having full confidence in the work..

[*]375452

Forgot one thing.I'm in upstate ny where the ny tint law is 70% if I'm correct.Since I'm military,they don't usually bother us,since we have to change duty stations. Unless your vehicle is totally blacked out,in which your asking for attention.Isn't 70% like having no tint at all? Which is why I said 50%.Since I'm stationed away from home right now,does anyone know where I can get some tint samples sent to me?

Archived