Someone could make a fortune in Tampico Mexico

I would say 90% of the tint jobs I saw there were done in the old early 80's h@ck style with 4-6 peice overlap , tons of dirt and large gaps :gasp ...never seen anything like it :thumb

I don't think anyone has ever heard of an invention called a heatgun. I realize it's a poorer area ,but thier are some people with lots of money,but no one to do a good tint job :lol6

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've traveled all over Mexico and the carribean-same story everywhere!

[*]374787

So why isn't a spanish speaking tinter from the US going down and making a killing ? There's definatly a demand there..despite the obvious poverty..there's definatly a market for a top notch tinter in the larger areas :lol6

I've traveled all over Mexico and the carribean-same story everywhere!

[*]374787

So why isn't a spanish speaking tinter from the US going down and making a killing ? There's definatly a demand there..despite the obvious poverty..there's definatly a market for a top notch tinter in the larger areas :lol6

[*]374790

welcome back TW - what do you think a tinter could charge in that area -there might be a problem not being able to charge enough or better yet not getting paid :thumb

welcome back TW - what do you think a tinter could charge in that area -there might be a problem not being able to charge enough or better yet not getting paid :thumb

[*]374793

Thanks for the welcome back :lol6

Agreed the gila jobs are running ramp id, however , I saw PLENTY of high priced cars driving around with Mexicans that obviously have $$$ , but no tinter of a decent caliber around to tint their cars :gasp

If I didn't have a good thing going for myself here(and spoke Spanish)..I'd definitely would seriously consider the move

Archived