Security Film scraps

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

Here's another pic (sorry for the CRAPPY quality) I shove it as far down into the door as it will go.

This REALLY helps out!! The weight of the film acts as a gasket wizard, and protects the door panel as well. Saves alot of cleanup time :lol6

Sorry, I should have posted this elsewhere.

post-13267-1140708066.jpg

The weight of the film acts as a gasket wizard, and protects the door panel as well. Saves alot of cleanup time :lol6

[*]374795

A LLittLLE LLate der , TD or Mdiz debuted the LLinoLLeium FLLap ShieLLd about

5 years ago. Wedge a piece of OLLD FLLooring in dat der door PaneLL :lol6

Guest oldhare

Too funny cuz I have about 8 rolls of their 8 mil left from 2 years ago. No wonder they charge so much if they can't keep track of what they send out to reclaim it later

Here's another pic (sorry for the CRAPPY quality) I shove it as far down into the door as it will go.

This REALLY helps out!! The weight of the film acts as a gasket wizard, and protects the door panel as well. Saves alot of cleanup time :lol6

Sorry, I should have posted this elsewhere.

[*]374795

not bad mang, you should post it on the TOTW

Archived