First day back at work

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

Today was the first day I could come back to work after my wifes accident, and I'm Jammed. This has been the busiest winter ever. Anyone else been real busy despite the cold? I'm not complaining mind you, but :lol6

.......Jim

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
Today was the first day I could come back to work after my wifes accident, and I'm Jammed.? This has been the busiest winter ever.? Anyone else been real busy despite the cold?? I'm not complaining mind you, but :gasp

.......Jim

[*]374808

Jim, hows your wife doing? Glad to see ya back!! :thumb

Dude, I call my own phone periodically, just to make sure it still works, it's been THAT slow!!! But... we'll make it! :lol6

Guest nautiboi73

Glad to hear the wife is doing well.

and we have had spikes here lately, one week busy net week slow. it is just like the weather, doesn't know what it wants to do, and the predictions are just as good as the wather mans. :lol6

Guest nautiboi73
being the weathe man has to be th easiest job ever.  They are always wrong and no one seems to mind....  :gasp

[*]374830

Hey thats the same as being married. :lol6 :lol6 :thumb

Totally slow winter here, but I am glad for that. I certainly can't afford to heat the shop real warm, so if there's no work, then I don't have to be cold!

Things are starting to pick up now as expected. I can't wait 'til summer.

I am happy to hear that the wife is doing well. Give her my support and blessings!

Archived