dont ever!!!!!!!!!!!!&

Guest hack shop rookie

Guest hack shop rookie

never put earmuffs on when your tired of hearing your wife complain. man she started as soon as I got home so after I while I was gettin agrivated sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I put on a pair of earmuffs lol

once she saw that she really went off. needless to say I didnt get any sleep lst night

:gasp

Guest hack shop rookie
You need to learn selective hearing! It works for me! :gasp

[*]374891

nah shes caught me on tht before. she would stop in the middle of something and ask me to repeat what she just said

man that sucks lol

Guest Beeline
never put earmuffs on when your tired of hearing your wife complain. man she started as soon as I got home so after I while I was gettin agrivated sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I put on a pair of earmuffs lol

once she saw that she really went off. needless to say I didnt get any sleep lst night

:lol

[*]374889

you don't have to be married to get this treatment :lol:gasp

My advise .....  run .....NOW!!  :gasp  get the hell out of dodge.  They ae all nuts. 

P.S.  between you and I ....  I think it's the breasts that make them crazy....  :lol  :lol

[*]374900

It is - if you dont beleive me ask Mrs Tintdesigns :lol

My advise .....? run .....NOW!!?  :gasp?  get the hell out of dodge.? They ae all nuts.?

P.S.? between you and I ....?  I think it's the breasts that make them crazy....?  :lol? :lol

[*]374900

It is - if you dont beleive me ask Mrs Tintdesigns :lol

[*]374912

:lol:lol Salines not supposed to do that! :lol

Archived