What the....

Guest Stratusrtrida

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

glad we can help.. :gasp

to be serious....tinting is not for everyone..it takes time and skill ...and alot of practice....some ppl have it...and learn quick..and some ppl think they have it...and will never get it....it is up to you to keep plugging at it..and find out if you have it or not...give it a little time..and dont let it get to you

Guest tinterjim

Even now .. after almost 18 years in this bisiness. I still have those days. Don't let it get to you. Just take your time, figure out whats causing the problem and work through it. You'll be fine. :gasp Take a 15 minute :lol break and come back to it, sometimes that helps.

sounds like a bad day tinting, huh? when I was getting my technique solid I would try to isolate individual problems and work on them separately. looking at the entire process as individual steps really helped me focus on my weaknesses. sometimes when you have alot to do and it seems as if you're struggling with every piece it may help to break it down into smaller tasks. that's what helps me. if you think you have the natural ability then stick with it man. good luck.

sounds like a bad day tinting, huh?  when I was getting my technique solid I would try to isolate individual problems and work on them separately.  looking at the entire process as individual steps really helped me focus on my weaknesses.  sometimes when you have alot to do and  it seems as if you're struggling with every piece it may help to break it down into smaller tasks.  that's what helps me.  if you think you have the natural ability then stick with it man.  good luck.

[*]374931

:gasp

and if that dont work just switch off your brain and go into auto pilot. sometimes that helps to, when your overthinking the process. just relax, take it slow and remember its just tint. :lol

never give up, never surrender.

Archived